Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Live and Learn

Where does the time go? Seriously??
I am sitting here, having just finished my 5th semester of college. there's only 3 left. And I'm technically a Senior now.  A Senior. woah. When did that happen? Am I really old enough for all this responsibility? Apparently I'm supposed to be all grown up soon? Yikes. It's a good thing I want to teach little kids for the rest of forever. Otherwise. I think I would be depressed.  I just know I wasn't cut out for a normal job... all that pressure and responsibility.  I would much rather do hand painting murals and read kid books! For serious.
Anyways... I know that the past few years have really taught me some valuable lessons about life, love, God, and myself.  Not necessarily in that order.  I wouldn't trade it for the world.  And the people I've met along the way. Now THOSE are priceless.

Live. Love. Forgive.

No comments:

Post a Comment